Thursday, 3 November 2016

slither.io for Android

1 comment
Cover art 

Play against other people online! Can you become the longest player?

If your head touches another player, you will explode and then it's game over. But if others run into YOU, then THEY will explode, and you can eat their remains!

In slither.io, you have a chance to win even if you're tiny. You can swerve in front of a much larger player to defeat them, no matter how big you are!

Start slithering! Good luck!

WHAT'S NEW
- Added new skins!
- Improved online play! 

SCREENSHOTS
   slither.io- screenshot   
   slither.io- screenshot   

DOWNLOAD : LINK 
PLAYSTORE : LINK
PLAY IT NOW : LINK

1 comment :

  1. The new skins alone make this worth grabbing again, and the improved online play is a solid bonus—I’ve been hunting for a version that runs smoothly on my older phone. The tip about swerving in front of bigger players to take them out is exactly the kind of trick I needed, since I always panic when a giant snake corners me. If you’re into more browser-based time-killers like this, check out VerityMinecraft for a different kind of sandbox fix.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.